Tel:
Yiwu Dingcheng Bag Fittings Co., Ltd.
Yiwu Dingcheng Bag Fittings Co., Ltd.

Yiwu Dingcheng Bag Fittings Co., Ltd.

Home ProductsBox Clutch Frames

Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line

Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line

  • Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line
  • Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line
  • Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line
  • Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line
Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line
Product Details:
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Brand Name: Dingcheng
Model Number: Boxclutchframe023
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 pieces
Price: Negotiate
Packaging Details: Clutch frame packed with opp bag
Delivery Time: 20 days
Supply Ability: 20000 pieces clutch frame in one week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Lock: Imitation Pearl Shape: Irregular Shape
Occasion: Party Weight: 209g
Application: Evening Bag, Clutch, Handbag Color: Gold, Black
Size: 20*10.5*6cm Carton Size: 54*49*49cm

Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line

 

 

Specification

 

Application Handbag, toto bag
Material Iron
Surface Treatment Polishing, electroplating
Technique Stamping
OEM/ODM Customized design and logo are acceptable
MOQ 200pcs
Grade High quality material, high end quality
Packaging One clutch frame packed with one opp bag
Leading Time 3 days for samples, 15 days after order comfirmed, mostly depends on the quantity
Payment Term 30% deposit, the other 70% before delivery


Description

 

All the clutch frame is made of 3 parts,1 metal frame and 2 pieces plastic box.

 

The frame includes chain loops to which you can add a handle or shoulder chain.

 

The clamshell clutch frames making is very easy and fast, it will save so much time.

 

If you want to order big quantity clutch frames with special shape, please contact us.

 

Feature

 

1. All of our clutch frame are made of eco-friendly material as request.

2. We can customize the colors and designs of your designs.

3. Good quality, good price and speed delivery time.

4. These special shaped clamshell clutch frame will add real value to your clutches. They look fabulously cute when they're complete!

 

More Details About Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line

 

Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line 0Delicate Imitation Pearl Lock Box Clutch Frame With Beautiful Line 1

 

 

Contact Details
Yiwu Dingcheng Bag Fittings Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: sale

Tel: +8613588677268

Send your inquiry directly to us
Yiwu Dingcheng Bag Fittings Co., Ltd.
NO 1632, Chouzhou North Road, Yiwu International City, Zhejiang, China
Tel:86--17857576612
Mobile Site Privacy Policy | China Good Quality Box Clutch Frames Supplier. © 2021 - 2023 boxclutchframes.com. All Rights Reserved.